You want a hot rod with great performance? We all do! So, you need to have a great exhaust system. It is extremely important to any engine. That is why Hells Gate Hot Rods custom builds your exhaust flanges. You’ll get exactly what you need for your project!
What Separates Hells Gate Hot Rods
If you are a hot rod do-it-yourself builder, what is more frustrating than coming up empty in your search for the parts that you need?
That very situation led to the beginning of Hells Gate Hot Rods. It was the love of traditional hot rodding and the frustration with the difficulty to find certain high-quality parts. Specifically, it was the inability to find exhaust flanges to build custom exhaust for a Buick Nailhead that was the final straw.
As it turns out, there are many more hot rod enthusiasts out there in need of parts that they just can’t find. We decided that it was time to make a change. So, we started a company that would manufacture parts for hot rod enthusiasts like us.
Fast forward to today and the Hells Gate Hot Rods product line is driven by a passion to create unique parts for customizing nostalgic rides.
Hells Gate Hot rods supports do-it-yourself hot rodders with quality products and services that enhance your building experience — while saving you time and money too!. Our goal is to reliably carry those hard-to-find parts and materials so our fellow hot rodders can spend more of their time building and enjoying their hot rods without having to spend time searching for these elusive parts.
Hells Gate Hot Rods is proud to carry a unique range of high quality, reasonably priced parts for custom hot rods, rat rods, street rods and race cars which are typically built from scratch or heavily modified existing vehicles. Services that are currently offered in addition to the products that are listed on our website include:
- Custom part engineering, design and manufacturing – Including custom exhaust flange
- Fabrication and TIG/MIG welding – Including custom exhaust flange
- Hot rod and custom car building – Including custom exhaust flange
- Small production runs for your own company’s product line – Including custom exhaust flange
We also welcome customer requests. If you are interested in requisitioning us for some custom work, including an exhaust flange, be sure to check out a few of our current projects and contact us. You can also learn more about what you can expect from Hells Gate Hot Rods. Read reviews and see photos of projects our clients have worked on using our parts.
An aftermarket part is any part that is not sourced from the vehicle’s maker. There are some downsides to using aftermarket parts, including an exhaust flange.
- There is a wide range in the quality of these parts. Some aren’t great because they are made with lower-quality material.
- The amount of aftermarket parts to choose from is enormous. It can be overwhelming for sure. There’s also a chance you’ll walk away with a low quality part. Even a simple part can come from several different companies and in several different varieties.
- Some aftermarket parts do not come with a warranty.
Original equipment manufacturer parts are made by the vehicle’s manufacturer. There are also some cons to purchasing these parts, including an exhaust flange.
- OEM parts normally cost more than your other options for parts.
- Getting OEM parts probably means going to a dealership so that limits your purchasing options.
- A higher cost for the part doesn’t guarantee that you are going to get a higher quality product.
Just One Satisfied Customer
Not all parts are created equal. At Hells Gate Hot Rods, you’ll get the most out of your hard-earned dollar. But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s one of our reviews:
“I was looking to get a Header Plate made for My Odd O.H.C Engine; No aftermarket plates available. Well I went to a lazer cutter locally and explained what I needed for my Engine. He wanted a minimum of $200; and it could run even more. I saw “Andy Heitmann’s” Ad on eBay; selling Exhaust engine plates for popular engines. I contacted Andy and he was able to cut a header plate from a marker drawing made on gasket material. I was amazed how accurate it was. And he was able to come in under half the cost. I would recommend Andy’s company, he is very dedicated and will get the job done and in good time and a fair price.” — Gary Dixon, Willys 6 Racing Garage – Oskaloosa, Iowa
Now Try Our Exhaust Flanges
You will find that we fabricate many kinds of flanges for all kinds of engines from 1925 to present. We pride ourselves in having the most complete and largest selection of header flanges and they are all made by us right here in the United States. Our exhaust header flanges are cut out of ⅜ inch P&O (pickled and oiled) steel. They are cut with a CNC High Definition plasma cutter for accuracy of fit. The ports of the header flanges are fabricated to be used with a variety of common tubing sizes. Our flanges are designed and fit tested to make sure they work exactly as they should. We manufacture header flanges for the following makes of engines:
- Buick (Nailhead 264-322, Nailhead 364-425, Straight 8 248-263, Straight 8 320)
- Cadillac (Cadillac 331 (Early), Cadillac 331 (Late), Cadillac 365-429, Cadillac Big Block 425-500)
- Chevrolet (Chevrolet 348-409, Chevrolet 4.3L V6, Chevrolet Big Block 396-454 (2.25” Round Port), Chevrolet Big Block 396-454, Chevrolet Early 6 cyl 216-261, Chevrolet Late 6 cyl 194-292, Chevrolet LS1-LS6, Chevrolet Small Block 265-400 (Rectangle Port)
- Chrysler (Chrysler Hemi 331-392, Chrysler Poly 301-354)
- DeSoto (Desoto Hemi 276-345)
- Dodge (Dodge A Series 277-326, Dodge Hemi 241-325)
- Ford (Ford 351C, 351M, 400, Ford Big Block 429-460, Ford FE 332-390, Ford Flathead 221-239, Ford Flathead V8-60, Ford Model AB, Ford Small Block 221-351W, Ford Y-Block 239-312)
- Mopar (Mopar Big Block 350-440, Mopar Slant 6 170-225, Mopar Small Block 318-360, Mopar Small Block W-2)
- Oldsmobile (Oldsmobile 238, Oldsmobile 303, Oldsmobile 324-374 (Split Port), Oldsmobile 324-374, Oldsmobile Big Block 350-455)
- Pontiac (Pontiac 326-455)
At Hells Gate Hot Rods, you’ll get exactly what you need at a great price. If there is a custom hot rod part that you need, including an exhaust flange, and we do not currently carry it, let us know, and we will track it down or make it for you. Go here to see our current inventory.